Re: UN peacekeepers 'barter goods for sex' - BBC News

Always sad to read such things.

I was an intern at the U.N. Department of Peacekeeping Operations and
experienced nothing but idealism and hard working people there, and I
still use "peacekeeper" for my Github, Twitter, etc. username. But in
the "field", I guess things are not always so ideal.

Austrian empress Maria Theresia said a few centuries ago, in order to
abolish prostitution, you would have to abolish men.

Markus