Re: Blockchain Standardization (was Re: PR for playground)

On 3 April 2017 at 13:44, Mountie Lee <mountie@paygate.net> wrote:

> so the URI can be adaptable for representing identifiers

Yes.  This is for the use case of decentralized identifier standardization.

> but for the data format, we have no consensus.

Is an orthogonal topic.  Hopefully there is some consensus around reusing
linked data.

As for the "serialization" that tends to have subjective preferences, but
ultimately is not a deal breaker, as they are largely interchangeable.

I would rather look at the quality of the data, than the syntax.  Tho this
can have a correlation for unusual reasons.