Re: JSON License | Software Package Data Exchange (SPDX)

Well that's a disgusting response attached to your persona.

Perhaps you haven't been following the work I've been carrying out,
involving, amongst other things, support for establishing the credentials
cg as issues such as privacy could not be well handled in the payments cg
incorporation credentials work.

Hope your day feels better now.

I'll consider my response to you further throughout the day.