Re: 🔔 Linked Data Notifications: Call for feedback and implementations

Nate,

Within the domain of VR / AR, often some sort of object is used in print
material to help a phone app launch.

Do you know of any open-badge implementation that uses some form of fed
image data (ie: red bull bottle) then generates sufficient entropy with a
processed output print ready badge?

Melvin did some work in the area some time ago, looking at t-shirts from
memory.. This concept attempts to consider how agencies may use customer
brands to achieve the same function as a proprietary badge provided with a
particular app.

A foundational concept for an AR browser IMHO.

Tim.H.