RE: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Teleconference - Tuesday, September 13th 2016

From: David Ezell <David_E3@VERIFONE.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 17:35:38 +0000
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
CC: Dave Crocker <dcrocker@bbiw.net>, =Drummond Reed <drummond@respect.network>, Les Chasen <les@respect.network>, Joe Andrieu <joe@andrieu.net>, Bob Burke <bburke@kou.pn>, Adrian Gropper <agropper@healthurl.com>, Ravi Shankar Chaturvedi <Ravi.Chaturvedi@tufts.edu>
I will be in-flight to Madrid for TG1 meetings, so I'll miss the call.
Good luck.