Re: Creating Group URIs

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 16:37:54 +0200
To: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
And here's a test implementation which solves my use case:

https://melvincarvalho.github.io/groupuris/

If you have a webid it will populate it and give you a dropdown with your
friends

If not, you'll have to type in two webids

Then you can generate a secure voice chat room between you and the other
participant