Re: Verifiable Claims Charter Proposal prepped for W3M

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 14:33:47 -0400
To: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
On 10/01/2016 12:43 AM, Timothy Holborn wrote:
> I was unsure as to whether we've addressed these sorts of use-cases.
> I consider the unique nature of Linked-Data for application upon
> these sorts of services; and In this way,

We don't have AI use cases. Please propose a few on the mailing list if
you'd like. I expect that feedback on them may be "too soon, we don't
even have the base use cases built out". That said, we do have to keep
autonomous agents for each actor in the ecosystem in mind as we build
this stuff out. I expect that the architecture is flexible enough to
support the use cases in mind, but without running a few of them through
the proposed system, we don't know.

Tim, send a few compelling ones to the list and make sure they're
documented in our master use cases document:

http://opencreds.org/specs/source/use-cases/

blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/