Re: Verifiable Claims Telecon Minutes for 2016-10-28

From: Steven Rowat <steven_rowat@sunshine.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 12:18:57 -0700
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 10/31/16 6:05 PM, msporny@digitalbazaar.com wrote:
> ...The minutes for this week's Verifiable Claims telecon are now
> available:
>
> http://w3c.github.io/vctf/meetings/2016-10-28/
>
> ...  Audio:
> http://w3c.github.io/vctf/meetings/2016-10-28/audio.ogg

Very interesting discussion in text, but hard to follow at times --
there seems to be a lot skipped.

I tried the audio link, but for audio I'm getting a zero KB file that
doesn't play (or download) for both the F2F days (27th and this one,
the 28th).

Is this audio fixable, or coming?

(I thought maybe it was my browser, but today's link of the VC Telecon
minutes plays fine.)

Steven