Re: Introducing Myself, Adam Lake

Hi Adam,

Nice to be introduced.  My skype is: sailing_digital

I have a slightly different view on identity.  I think WebID-TLS is best
for identifying machines, and that a method via WebDHT may be found in
distributing core Identifiers via a social-graph as to pre-suppose that if
someone looses their own data and all their friends, then they become
deleted; which has a varied computational impact to BlockChain Alternatives.

regardless of the varied opinions within the group, i look forward to
working with you closer overtime an wish you all the very best with your
endeavors.

I'm working on a Human Centric Web - because lets face it - the only people
making decisions about this stuff, are human...

Tim.