Re: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Teleconference - Tuesday, May 17th 2016

​I won't be there today, but be very clear to distinguish between the
expiration of the credential (in the data model, like an issue date) and
the "time since last verified" that the protocol would care about.

-stone​

=====
Matt Stone
501-291-1599