Re: Expiry time in Data Model

On 21/05/16 20:44, David Chadwick wrote:
> You are mixing up the attribute/claim, date of birth (or similar) which
> lasts forever, and the credential, which is a cryptographic digital
> representation of it. This has to have an expiry time due to the
> inherent weakness of the crypto.

You are very right, David, it is possibly me being thick because of the
cabin pressure. I should read threads twice before responding from a
plane :-) You already noted that in the thread, and you are right,
signatures should be refreshed because of crypto.

> regards

double those ;-)

--
Victoriano Giralt                             CIO
                                              University of Malaga