Re: Expiry time in Data Model

Let me give you two real world examples of a recipient ignoring the
issuer's policy.
i. Supermarket A gives me a (paper) coupon saying that I will be given
£3 discount if I spend £30. The terms and conditions say that this is
only valid in Supermarket A if spent before date X. I take the coupon to
Supermarket B and they honour the coupon and give me the discount. This
happens today in the UK.
2. UK supermarkets also honour manufacturer's discount coupons that have
expired e.g. 10p off a bottle of Z's washing up liquid.

One can easily imaging these paper coupons becoming electronic
credentials sent to mobile phones.

regards

David