Re: Expiry time in Data Model

Hi, Eric, David.

I think the distinction David is making about a requirement on the
expiration of the claim message, versus the expiration of the claim content
itself that OB expire refers to and makes optional, correct?

Thank you,
Jason
*--*

*JASON WEAVER *| DIRECTOR, DIGITAL CREDENTIALS STRATEGY
CO-CHAIR, PESC EDUCATION RECORD USER GROUP
jweaver@parchment.com
direct 480.719.1646 ext. 1017
6263 North Scottsdale Road, Suite 330, Scottsdale, AZ 85250

*Parchment *| Turn Credentials into Opportunities
www.parchment.com