Re: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Teleconference - Tuesday, May 17th 2016

Hi all.  The Data Model Specification [1] has been updated.  The major
substantive changes are:
- as requested by dlongley, the term "Credential" has been reintroduced as
the name for a container of claims,
- as requested by gkellogg (see issue [2]), there is now a clearer
distinction between an unordered set of values (which will be represented
as an Array) and a set of properties (name-value pairs, which will be
represented as an Object/Interface).

Some terms are now provided up top, although they are not yet linked
consistently throughout the document because of conflicts with the IDL
naming, but that will happen.

-- dan

[1] http://opencreds.org/specs/source/claims-data-model/
[2] https://github.com/opencreds/website/issues/65