Re: Alternative terminology for "consumer"

Note that the holder may NOT be the owner.  Consider, for example, if I
were to assist my elderly parents by holding their credentials for them to
assist with banking or medical issues (for example).  But I am not the
subject nor am I the owner.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops