Re: Alternative terminology for "consumer"

From: Stone, Matt <matt.stone@pearson.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 23:24:09 -0600
To: Steven Rowat <steven_rowat@sunshine.net>
Cc: "public-credentials@w3.org" <public-credentials@w3.org>
Since our fundamental topic is a "verifiable claim", maybe "verifier" fits.

I'm afraid we're overthinking the nuance and subtext to the point that no
one  will get it when we eventually roll it out.  I respect that language
has power but also know than few others will think as deeply as we do on
the topic.  If it's overworked, we'll spend the next 5yrs saying things
like "Think about it like this..."

-stone

--

=====