Re: Alternative terminology for "consumer"

From: Steven Rowat <steven_rowat@sunshine.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 10:26:42 -0700
To: Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>

Oops. Didn't finish a thought in previous post:
"  a) inspector has much baggage in current UI software. It seems to
me that everybody decided to put an 'Inspector' into their UI a few
years ago. I think that's a negative. Confusion of multiple
'inspector' roles already residing in the brains of [most computer
users],"

or something. Got confused even thinking about 'inspector'. ;-)

Steven