Re: Feedback overlooked, or deferred? -- Re: Verifiable Claims Telecon Minutes for 2016-03-15

On 03/15/2016 02:11 PM, Steven Rowat wrote:
> On 3/15/16 9:46 AM, msporny@digitalbazaar.com wrote:
>> Thanks to Brian Sletten for scribing this week! The minutes
>> for this week's Verifiable Claims telecon are now available:
>>
>> http://w3c.github.io/vctf/meetings/2016-03-15/
>> Resolutions:
>>    1. Integrate as much feedback as possible before 3pm today
>
> Interesting lesson in online democracy in the transcript of the call
> today!  :-)
>
> +1 to credential repository. May not be the pleasantest word but seems
> to be the one with the least major downsides.
>
> But I note that the suggestion of "identity fragility" expansion,
> discussed recently, is still unchanged in the Editor's Draft and was not
> mentioned. Also Tim's suggestion that ODRL be mentioned in Liaisons. And
> two or three other things that have cropped up in the last two or three
> days in others' posts.
>
> Are these lost forever to history? :-0
>
> Or, will they be considered, and potentially included, after the
> circulation post-3pm today, if all goes well?  :-)
>
> I understand that the 'identity fragility' and ODRL points may have been
> judged by the current Editors as too minor to make the cut-off for
> today, but I'd like to know if the process is preserving them, because I
> don't feel they're too minor to be overlooked in the long run if
> Verifiable Claims has eventual wide usage.

We're trying to get those editorial changes and the liaison link in by
3pm, but they might not make the cut. We do plan on adding them.
Regarding ODRL, what's currently in the charter already allows its
potential use, which is most important.

--
Dave Longley
CTO