Re: Payments activity - any point to our time and effort?

Credentials / Verifiable Claims don't really need an user agent support at
all.  Define a protocol, message format, and some rules and you are off to
the races.  But if you want it on every desktop and in every phone... well,
you should find a way to engage the people who make desktops and phones.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops