Re: [Minutes] 23-24 February face-to-face meeting from Doug Schepers on 2016-02-29 (public-payments-wg@w3.org from February 2016)

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 10:00:45 -0500
To: public-webid@w3.org
Cc: public-webpayments@w3.org, public-credentials@w3.org
Re: [Minutes] 23-24 February face-to-face meeting from Doug Schepers on
2016-02-29 (public-payments-wg@w3.org from February 2016)[1

An opportunity has been clearly outlined where participants of the Payments
working group believe their able to assist with educating browser vendors.

I think this is an incredible opportunity for WebID and I believe it is
well worth following up. I am aware you have struggled for sometime to
obtain some enhanced UX support. Here's your opportunity!

Tim.H.

[1]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-payments-wg/2016Feb/0542.html