Re: Who is Responsible for Cybersecurity? - AlleyWatch

IMHO we need an 'information banking' or 'knowledge banking' industry.

Attached is an updated draft. We also need a new type of licensing
agreement that supports the concept of 'damages' where a citizens data is
misused by a provider who is operating technology (software) infrastructure
that enables such a breach of trust, as to support the concept of funded
litigation.

Gov. should be umpire IMHO and issuer: which has an array of implications
that relate to the business models of those leading the field of deployment
capabilities.

GOV. related agreements is outside of scope broadly.  Issues do exist
around situations such as Refugees and being able to identify them, should
their soverign nation refuse or be incapable of providing sufficient
information.  In our modern society, silos such as Facebook already provide
HTTP WebID capable URI's, and increasingly they're capable of being
targeted via BioMetric capabilities supported by OpenCV and related
technologies.I suspect these methodologies require standardisation and i
suspect standardised Credential Enabled documents using SVG related
biometric information exchange  targeting methodologies is a means in which
to provide privacy or 'user centric' capabilities embedded within such
forms of documents supported by related standardisation efforts as
described in previous documents.

I doubt any list member wants a camera, whether it be on a phone, a
shopping centre, cctv network or otherwise, be made capable of doing a
credit check alongside more sophisticated pointed-graph search through B2B
agreements in relation to your lifestyle without your capacity to assert
permissions / preferences.

Tim.H.