New revision of Verifiable Claims Architecture summary

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 16:25:22 -0400
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>, Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Hi all,

There has been a flurry of activity in the last two days related to the
architecture summary:

http://w3c.github.io/webpayments-ig/VCTF/architecture/

Those discussions led to a fairly large change in how we present the
information (note, the architecture didn't change, just the way we
present it). The new proposal is here and we'll be discussing this
during the VCTF call tomorrow, so please make sure to read it before
tomorrow's call:

http://w3c.github.io/webpayments-ig/VCTF/architecture/v4/

Don't miss the link to the detailed architecture diagram at the bottom:

http://w3c.github.io/webpayments-ig/VCTF/architecture/v4/detailed/

High-level thoughts, especially on the v4 document? Don't nitpick the
language yet, just trying to get an understanding of the general flow
and see if people think that those that have almost no exposure to what
we're doing would be able to pick the document up and understand it at a
high-level.

blog: The Web Browser API Incubation Anti-Pattern
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/browser-api-incubation-antipattern/