Re: Accessibility --> Archiving

From: Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 19:58:49 -0400
To: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>, public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>
Vint Cerf talks about a self-archiving environment as a solution to back-up
the web. Implement a publish-subscribe feature with publishing
restrictions. Stopped at 38:39 .

I am going for food. Does anyone wish to continue where I left off?

-Brent Shambaugh

Skype: brent.shambaugh
LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brent-shambaugh-9b91259
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Brent_Shambaugh