Re: Request for terminology input - consumer/inspector/TBD Credential

From: Steven Rowat <steven_rowat@sunshine.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 08:07:58 -0700
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>, Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
On 6/7/16 8:00 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> 1. If you propose something, make sure that you're the champion for
>    that term. Don't suggest something that you wouldn't want as the #1
>    pick.

Based on Manu's interesting rules of voting, I hereby retract
"Reader". I only proposed it yesterday and would need to consider it
my #1, and make a case against the others.

But seeing David Chadwick's explanation for "Relying Party", which I
accept, I now prefer that term.

I suggest ignoring "Reader" in the considerations and voting unless
someone else decides to champion it with new reasoning.

Steven