Re: Verifiable Claims Working Group Proposal

From: Steven Rowat <steven_rowat@sunshine.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 21:44:33 -0700
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 6/7/16 7:23 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:

> The [Proposed VC Architecture] intro has been reworded so the definition isn't floating out there
> like it was before. We want to introduce people to the term before we
> use it in the doc, imho. Let me know what you think about the change.

Yes, seems to flow now and I agree it works at the top of the document.

> Based on your suggestions, I have:
>
> 1. Added a new section outlining benefits to all stakeholders.
> 2. Moved Holders section up
> 3. Reworded items that had identical language between different actors
> 4. Moved items unique to each actor to the top of the list.
>
> https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-ig/commit/892c6b838811a05788a6bb223e51d4e9777be2df#diff-6225337de7b33ec38ef5910a8be616b0
>
> Let me know if this works for you, Steven.

Yes, order seems much better and I like the aggregation of common
elements at the top.

One point: I'm confused by the first item under "Inspectors" :
"Better understanding of the user..."

Who is the user? The Inspector? The Holder?

Steven