Re: Verifiable Claims Telecon Minutes for 2016-06-07

On 6/7/16 10:45 AM, msporny@digitalbazaar.com wrote:

> Manu Sporny:   5 For consumer, 8 for inspector, 5 abstentions -
>   we do not have consensus
>   [snip] We may
>   have to revisit this.

What about a credential 'Reader'?

The activity of what we've called 'inspector' or 'consumer' is,
perhaps most fundamentally, to read the credential. They do not change
it in any way.

It's like a book in that sense.

You have people who publish the book, who hold the book in libraries,
who own the book. You have people that the book is about -- if it's a
biography (the 'subject').

Then an activity occurs that is someone reading the book. Many
different people can be Readers.  ?

Steven