Re: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Teleconference - Tuesday, June 7th 2016

On 6/7/16 9:25 AM, Christopher Allen wrote:

> On Tuesday, June 7, 2016, Daniel Burnett <danielcburnett@gmail.com
> <mailto:danielcburnett@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Just to follow up on my final suggestion during the call.  My
>     intent was to suggest that, as best we can without destroying the
>     verbal flow of our documents, we consider noting that the term
>     'consumer' is still under discussion and may change to another
>     word in the future.
>

> Confusion on that word in Verifiable Claims docs definitely has caused
> some problems for me recently — everyone's first reaction is B2C,
> which it is not.

+1 on the B2C common usage confusion.

+1 on "Inspector", as now used in the Architecture document.

Can this be used throughout the documents right away?

'Inspector' may not be perfect, but it avoids the B2C error problem
and having a single term standardized across the documents is crucial
for avoiding other (and unnecessary) types of reader confusions.

Steven