Accessibility in Verifiable Claims

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 20:00:49 -0400
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Hey Shane,

One of the comments in the Verifiable Claims charter survey says this:

"""
It would be good for accessibility to be recognised in the use cases
guiding this work. The ability for someone with a disability to
confidently verify themselves offers a degree of trust that is simply
not obtainable at present.
"""

I thought we mentioned a11y prominently in a few of the use cases, but
upon scanning them again, I can't find any mention of a11y. What's the
plan to make sure we mention a11y in the use cases?

Note: We mention a11y prominently in the draft charter, so we're sort of
covered, but it would probably be a good idea to mention a11y in the use
cases as well.

JSON-LD Best Practice: Context Caching
https://manu.sporny.org/2016/json-ld-context-caching/