Verifiable Claims Teleconference cancelled for - Tuesday, July 26th 2016

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 09:07:51 -0400
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Cc: Dave Crocker <dcrocker@bbiw.net>, =Drummond Reed <drummond@respect.network>, Les Chasen <les@respect.network>, Joe Andrieu <joe@andrieu.net>
The Verifiable Claims telecon for this week is cancelled. We're largely
in a holding pattern until W3M gets back to us on the VCWG charter proposal.

In the meantime, we are sorting out a plan (place and time) for our
first face-to-face meeting and have more options on the table this week
than we had last week.

blog: The Web Browser API Incubation Anti-Pattern
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/browser-api-incubation-antipattern/