Agenda: Verifiable Claims Teleconference - Tuesday, July 19th 2016

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 16:38:22 -0400
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
CC: Dave Crocker <dcrocker@bbiw.net>, =Drummond Reed <drummond@respect.network>, Les Chasen <les@respect.network>, Joe Andrieu <joe@andrieu.net>
Hi all,

We have a Verifiable Claims Task Force call tomorrow to work on next
steps identified during the call last week. Namely, putting together an
agenda for our first face-to-face meeting and identifying
overlap/concerns between JOSE JWT and the work we're doing here.

The meeting is open to the general public. There are no Intellectual
Property Release requirements. The call will be recorded and minuted to
ensure we're capturing everyone's concerns properly.

If you want to add anything to or modify the proposed agenda below,
please respond via the mailing list or make a note of it at the
beginning of the call. If your organization would not like the call to
be recorded, let me know and we'll disable the audio recording.

==========
Tuesday, July 19th 2016
Time: 11am Boston
Text Chat: http://tinyurl.com/w3c-vctf
           irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#vctf
Voice: sip:vctf@96.89.14.196
       tel:+1-540-961-4469;ext=6306 (extension 6306)
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: DanB, Nate, Brian, ShaneM, Longley, Gregg
==========

Proposed Agenda
---------------

1. Review All Dissenting Opinions (now public)[1]
2. JOSE / JWT Clarification/Analysis[2]
3. VCWG Face-to-Face Agenda[3]
4. AOB?

-- manu

[1]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uYDRcHs_EOpJzezJerKnKT4Grni1sFLX2nRp7zlq2BE/edit
[2]http://opencreds.org/specs/source/claims-data-model/#expressing-entity-credentials-in-json
[3]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uYDRcHs_EOpJzezJerKnKT4Grni1sFLX2nRp7zlq2BE/edit

blog: The Web Browser API Incubation Anti-Pattern
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/browser-api-incubation-antipattern/