Re: Re: Verifiable Claims and W3C

Hi Harry,

I pondered your metaphysical concept of identity?

How are you defined by who you think you are, and how others think you are?

How does LDP / RWW kinda tech.  Enable you to store and manage this kinda
stuff online, as enhanced from previous generations of society who depend
upon offline means.

therein also of course, are considerations relating to RDBMS vs. Graph.
I'll let that go, understanding now both are possible beyond the means
otherwise capable even a decade ago.

the purpose of my questions is to better understand your views and
foundations of consideration, around what credentials is working to achieve
technically / politically (via open-standards W3C patent protocol and
related inclusions...)

Tim.H.