Re: Verifiable Claims and W3C

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 17:55:38 +0000
Cc: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
To: Carvalho Melvin <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>

> On 26 Jan 2016, at 15:31, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com> wrote:
> [snip] Henry has made valued contributions to the LDP WG and other groups at the W3C.

Thanks.

I don't think it's really worth me answering Harry's points here. The group is working
on use cases outside of technological answers, and so discussing his opinions as a
philosophy graduate on the pros and cons of specific cryptographic technologies is
not the focus at present.

If there are ways I can help specifically please let me know.

Henry