Regarding use cases [Was: Verifiable Claims Telecon Minutes for 2016-01-19]

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 19:58:46 -0600
Cc: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
To: msporny@digitalbazaar.com
[snip]

> Topic: Stalled Work
>
> Manu Sporny: http://w3c.github.io/vctf/#deliverables
> Reviewing Deliverables. - have benefits - don't have "use cases"
>  (this is a fundamental deliverable)
> Do we expect use cases to be influenced by the interviews?

Hi Manu,

I was wondering the same thing as you. I would expect the use cases
to be shaped significantly by the outcome of the interviews.

Do you have a list of use cases that you are discussing during interviews (or
having people review as part of their interviews)?

Ian
Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447