Re: Educational Qualifications

Hello, Victoriano.

Parchment has been following along with the work of this taskforce. We're
eagerly anticipating joining in the work ahead with yesterday's successful
vote in the Web Payment interest group.

Our CEO, Matthew Pittinsky, will be at the Annual Meeting in Cape Town this
year and would be available to present on the challenges, along with this
team's work to date and to come.

Thank you,
Jason
*--*

*JASON WEAVER *| DIRECTOR, DIGITAL CREDENTIALS STRATEGY
CO-CHAIR, PESC EDUCATION RECORD USER GROUP
jweaver@parchment.com
direct 480.719.1646 ext. 1017
6263 North Scottsdale Road, Suite 330, Scottsdale, AZ 85250

*Parchment *| Turn Credentials into Opportunities
www.parchment.com