Re: Educational Qualifications

I'll follow-up tomorrow. Agreed. Yet. I was targeting the issue that
whereas corruption has been ok, because technology hasn't been able to
provide verifiability of claims fairly, should new means be deployed in a
wholesale basis, then people may loose jobs.

Which would IMHO be a good thing. Yet, this example is simply the impact
within the qualifications verification social measurement vectors.

I would expect an array of outcomes throughout multiple markets, lowering
costs, improving effectiveness and efficiencies, decrease in fraudulent
activities, etc.

We can do a lot of that with graph technology today, but IMHO, it's harder
to apply ACL's which often results in prevlidged access, rather than
customised ACL capabilities for 'those who need to know', et.al.

Across the board.