Re: Comments on VCTF Report

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 00:37:23 -0500
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
CC: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
On 02/20/2016 12:14 AM, Timothy Holborn wrote:
> I can think of others...  Yet. Wasn't sure if you kept the list
> short purposefully...

The list was kept short purposefully as the WPIG and WPWG are going to
have a ton of information thrown at them next week.

We decided to focus on 4 key payments use cases where we know there is
buy-in from a non-trivial number of members in each group.

blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/