Re: Verifiable Claims Telecon Minutes for 2016-02-09

From: Steven Rowat <steven_rowat@sunshine.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 13:10:17 -0800
To: public-credentials@w3.org

  > B declares a credential. B is a Declarer.

To add to my own post, another option here is:

B declares a credential about A. So:

B is a Declarer.
A is the Subject.

> A takes the credential to C. C is an Acceptor of the credential.

Thus Declarer, Subject, Acceptor.

An advantage of this would be not having '-or' or '-er' endings on all
three, which might make it easier to parse, understand, and remember
the documents and process.

The Subject, which is what it's all about, is the one that stands out
as different, and is central to the process.

Steven