Re: Verifiable Claims Telecon Minutes for 2016-02-09

Hi all,

I’ve sent an email to a friend who’s a registrar in a large eastern university and active in the national association of registrars.  I’ve asked her if there’s a term-of-art for the role of credential petitioner.  I think there’s a good chance she’s not in today but I’ll forward her response to the list.

Of course now that I type the sentence ‘credential petitioner’ doesn’t sound too bad.

I also think ‘inspector’ might be a possibility.

But of course if there’s an existing term out there we should give that additional weight.

John Tibbetts
Chief Product Architect
IMS Global Consortium