Re: Verifiable Claims Telecon Minutes for 2016-02-09

Hmm.  But a "consumer" might not be the one doing the verification.  A
consumer is the one that needs the claim to be true (presumably).
Requestor is more accurate in the case where we are talking about the
entity that is asking the holder for the claim.

--
-Shane