Re: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Teleconference - Tuesday, January 19th 2016

On 02/10/2016 02:48 AM, David Chadwick wrote:
> as you know I had a near fatal cycle accident on 19 Jan. I am now on
> the road to recovery, having managed to sit up in a chair yesterday.
> However it will be many weeks before I am back on my feet due to the
> number of broken bones.

My well wishes to you on your road to recovery, David. I'm very happy to
hear your health is improving, albeit it sounds like you have a ways to
go still.

I was surprised to see this email from you, and appreciate it
immensely, especially given your current condition. We're integrating
your feedback into our final report, which we're working on here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dYup3KC2nak3LVTzyapr996TKxDj1w5Eyp4g13rQQBA/edit

> ... do not expect me to participate actively in the WG for some time
> to come.

Certainly, not - there was no expectation on you to participate given
your current condition. That said, you're always more than welcome to
chime in when you feel it would be helpful and I hope you're able to
participate more once you are fully recovered.

Again, all the best to you and to a speedy recovery.

blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/