From: Ian Jacobs [mailto:ij@w3.org]
Sent: Montag, 1. Februar 2016 17:54
To: Web Payments IG
Subject: ***CAUTION_Invalid_Signature*** Emerging WPIG face-to-face agenda

Hello WPIG,

With today’s call we have an emerging FTF agenda [1] with a number of commitments from people to lead sessions.
Many thanks to those who have volunteered. As of today:

Confirmed:
  * US Fed Faster Payments evaluation criteria and what they mean for Web standards (Pat Adler)
  * Verifiable Attributes Task Force Update, review of draft materials (Manu Sporny)
  * ISO20022 Harmonization task force update (Vincent Kuntz)
  * Inter Ledger Protocol Update (Adrian Hope-Bailie)
  * Blockchain and the Web (Erik Anderson)
  * PSD2, technical standards development, and what it means for Web standards needs (Evert Fekkes)
  * Checking in on the status of the IG (David Ezell)

Maybe:
  * ECommerce Update (e.g., Workshop plans)

Comments welcome. If you have any desire to help shape a session, please contact the session lead directly.

Thank you,

Ian

[1] https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Main_Page/FTF_Feb2016

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447