Objections to cancelling Jan 3rd meeting as well?

From: Daniel Burnett <danielcburnett@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 13:15:07 -0500
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Cc: Dave Crocker <dcrocker@bbiw.net>, "=Drummond Reed" <drummond@respect.network>, Les Chasen <les@respect.network>, Joe Andrieu <joe@andrieu.net>, Bob Burke <bburke@kou.pn>, Adrian Gropper <agropper@healthurl.com>, Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Group,

When comparing schedules with my co-chairs, we noticed that only one of the
3 of us could be present on a January 3rd call.  Given that many others in
the group may also still be on vacation, we are strongly considering
cancelling the January 3rd call as well, making our next call January 10.

Does anyone have strong objections to this?

-- dan (for the chairs)