Re: Numbering of Github and Doc issues [was:Re: Verifiable Claims Telecon Minutes for 2016-11-29]

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 20:26:32 -0500
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 11/29/2016 09:21 PM, Steven Rowat wrote:
> I suspect there are some new ones, but which ones? So...is it
> possible to keep these numbers in sync?

Yes, it's possible. The editor's haven't had a chance to align them yet.
They will be aligned in the next edit cycle. Apologies that it isn't
already done.

> And, less important but it would be nice, possibly link from the
> embedded document "Issues" to the place where they are the same
> Github open issue?

Yes, that's possible as well and is automatic with the tooling. We just
need to go in and add the appropriate markup in ReSpec, which will then
link directly to the Github issues.

blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/