Re: Revised Verifiable Claims WG Charter (RC-2) (was Re: Problem statement)

Hi Manu

A couple of comments on the latest version

i) The first sentence could be formulated more precisely, as
self-sovereign refers to credentials and not to standards. Similar
comment applies tor privacy-enhancing. Therefore the following is more
correct:

There is currently no standard for expressing and transacting
self-sovereign and privacy-enhancing verifiable claims (aka:
credentials, attestations) via the Web.

ii) in 3.1 you ought to define what you mean by privacy-enhancing
(regardless of the resolution of i) above). You have already defined
self-sovereign

regards

David