Re: Problem statement

I find the words of obama to be inspirational as always [1].  may not work
immediately, but our role is as technology futurists?

certainly it's not to deny opportunities otherwise available should we be
'open' in our 'standards' definitions processes...

within our; and, for our, global community...

Tim.H.

[1] https://youtu.be/wfsIZioIpdI?t=5m2s