Re: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Teleconference - Tuesday, April 5th 2016

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 10:53:56 -0400
To: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>, Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
On 04/04/2016 07:55 PM, Timothy Holborn wrote:
> It's kinda hard to prepare / meaningfully participate when the data
> that seems to relate to the most significant agenda item ia only
> available to w3c members.

I know - like you, some of us are not happy that some of this feedback
keeps happening in closed forums, but that's how the members commenting
chose to respond.

Those of us that are W3C members will do our best to relay what's going
on without violating W3C's Process on member confidentiality.

blog: The Web Browser API Incubation Anti-Pattern
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/browser-api-incubation-antipattern/