Re: Cloud passports

From: Steven De Costa <steven.decosta@linkdigital.com.au>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 00:25:49 +1100
To: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Cc: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Interesting.

I spoke at CloudAsia today about data, my somewhat usual thing. I made a
big reference to linked data and web credentials as being the only way to
secure private knowledge while providing revocable access to its meaningful
use on the web.

I must be getting excited about this stuff :)

Cheers,
Steven

--
*STEVEN DE COSTA *|