Re: http signature and WebID

From: <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 18:27:43 +0100
Cc: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>, public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Hi,

rww-play [1] now  implements HTTP Signatures.  I tested it with curl.
It is actually not that complex to implement. Here are the main files to look at

	• rww/auth/HttpAuthentication.scala [2]
	• rww/ldp/auth/WebKeyVerifier.scala [3]
	• ldp.auth.HttpSignaturesTest.scala [4]

I still need to add a small piece to get from the WebKey to the WebID, which is more likely to be used for authentication in Web Access Control lists .

Next I need to see how much I can get done with this from JS clients...

Henry

[1] https://github.com/read-write-web/rww-play
[2] https://github.com/read-write-web/rww-play/blob/dev/app/rww/auth/HttpAuthentication.scala
[3] https://github.com/read-write-web/rww-play/blob/dev/app/rww/ldp/auth/WebKeyVerifier.scala