Re: Introducing Susanne TT of Bitnation

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 22:55:54 -0400
To: Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
CC: Susanne TT <susanne@bitnation.co>
On 10/10/2015 01:45 PM, Arto Bendiken wrote:
> Manu, perhaps you might be able to give her a minute or two on the
> teleconf to introduce Bitnation and their interest in digital
> credentials?

Certainly, we'll put the Bitnation intro as first up on next week's agenda.

Susanne, I'll cc you on the Agenda when it goes out. Call in details can
be found here:

http://opencreds.org/minutes/

blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/