Agenda: Credentials CG Teleconference - Tuesday, November 3rd 2015

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 16:02:41 -0500
To: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
CC: Susanne Tempelhof <susanne@bitnation.co>, Dominik Schiener <dom@fileyy.com>, David Sønstebø <davidsoenst@gmail.com>, Greg Kidd <gregkidd@gmail.com>, "Rebecca J. Simmons" <Simmonsr@sullcrom.com>
Hi all,

W3C TPAC went very well for us, so this week will be a review of what
happened. We will also try to organize ourselves around all of the work
our success last week has generated for this group. We may also do
introductions for a few new participants.

If you want to add anything to or modify the proposed agenda below,
please respond via the mailing list or make a note of it at the
beginning of the call.

==========
Tuesday, November 3rd 2015
Time: 1500 UTC / 8am San Francisco / 11am Boston / 4pm London /
               / 5pm Cape Town / 11pm Hong Kong / 1am Brisbane
Text Chat: http://tinyurl.com/opencreds
           irc://freenode.net/#credentials
Voice: sip:credentials@opencreds.org
       tel:+1-540-961-4469;ext=6304 (extension 6304)
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: Nate, Matt, Longley, Brian, Gregg, Manu
==========

Proposed Agenda
---------------

1. W3C TPAC Overview
   * Credentials Task Force in WPIG
   * Linked Data Fast Track WG
   * Documenting Credentials Value-Add
2. WebDHT spec released[1]
3. Reorganizing this group around new Task Force

-- manu

[1] http://opencreds.org/specs/source/webdht/

blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/